OUR INFERTILITY TREATMENT
We use acupuncture and herbal medicine to treat infertility. We also uses acupuncture as an adjunctive treatment for IVF. Couples are encouraged to attend the clinic together for an initial consultation, after which they will be given a chart to track down their body temperature every day. Before embarking on further treatment, some tests should be carried out in a hospital:
- For women: Hormone Test (FSH, LH), Pelvic Ultrasound scan, Fallopian Tubal patency test
- For men: Semen analysis to check the sperms’ quantity and motility
- Regulate fertility hormones: Stress and other factors can disrupt the function of the hypothalamic pituitary causing hormonal imbalance. Acupuncture can affect hormone level by promoting the release of Beta-Endorphin in the brain, which could affect the release of Gonadotrophin, the follicle stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland and Oestrogen and Progesterone from the ovaries.
- Increase the blood flow to the reproductive organs: Acupuncture improves the blood flow to the ovaries enhancing the environment in which ovarian follicles develop. It can also increase blood flow to the uterus and therefore improve the thickness of the endometrial lining and increase the chances of embryo implantation.
In order to have the best result, we might arrange couple of sessions of psychotherapy and nutrition advice with our experienced therapists.
At least 6 Month TCM Treatment for Preparation of Pregnancy for Women:
This programme is designed for women who intend to have a complete TCM fertility treatment to help them to achieve a pregnancy naturally. The treatment length could be different from individual condition.
We recommend the average length of the treatment is 6-12 month, our treatment will continually even you are pregnant till at the end of your first trimester. But in the case of recurrent miscarriages, the treatment will carry on till the time at which your latest miscarriage occurred has passed.
The more often you are able to attend our clinic, the more individual care we can give you and the more progress we can make, we recommend you to attend to our clinic once every week.
8-Week Preparation Programme for Women or Men before IVF Treatment :
If you are about to try IVF treatment, but want to enhance the chance of pregnancy, we recommend you to attend our clinic for at least 8 weeks of treatment (8 weeks of herbal tea and 8 weeks of acupuncture) for preparing your body for IVF treatment. We aim to improve the eggs or sperms quality and quantity.
6 Weeks of Treatment During Your IVF Treatment
A minimum 6 sessions of treatment are recommended for assisting IVF treatment. Some cases might need more sessions
- The first two sessions before the natural cycle is suppressed;
- The third session after stimulating the eggs;
- The fourth session after the eggs collection;
- The fifth before the Embryo Transfer; and
- The last one after the Embryo Transfer
Treatment Prevent from Miscarriage after Your Pregnancy
After you are pregnant, in order to prevent you from miscarriage, we would recommend you to come to see us once every week, till the end of first trimester. During this time, we would recommend you to see our highly experienced team member nutritionist and psychotherapist for a few times assisting you in the fetus developing and in your emotional balance.
Treatment to Help with Labour
Acupuncture and herbal tea can reduce pain and shorten labour time without under -going any unnecessary cesarean section, ensuring you have a pain less natural child birth experience.
Your treatment will be recommended at week of 30th, you recommend to attend at our clinic once a week, the treatment will help you relax muscles around pelvic floor, cervical ripening, ensure there is enough amniotic fluid and other issues related to labouring.
- Treatment from £119
- Herbal treatment from £69
Phone number: 020 7041 9595